|Dr. Adrian Shaw|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 3, 2016|
|Directed by||Andrew McCarthy|
|Written by||Chap Taylor|
|Guest Stars|| Ulrich Thomsen as Constantin Rostov|
Linda Emond as Sonia Bloom
James Hong as The Coroner
Annapurna Sriram as Odette
“Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion”
Red directs the Task Force to track down an individual who provides new identities to criminals on the run. Meanwhile, as Alexander Kirk's medical condition worsens, Liz seeks guidance from Cooper on a crucial decision.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Raymond Reddington
- Will Red employ Rayburn?
- What does Red need from Sonia Bloom?
- Elizabeth Keen
- When did the FBI capture the Thrushes?
- Sonia Bloom
- Why did Bloom use a typewriter?
- Samar Navabi
- Samar’s statement that Bloom did not deserve to die was inconsistent with her murder of the Scimitar.
- Donald Ressler
- Why did Ressler say that the Coroner looked like a coroner?
- Why was Ressler shocked that Red had used the FBI to arrest the Coroner?
- Harold Cooper
- Why was Cooper not suspicious that Constantin Rostov’s lawyer had arrived?
- Why was Cooper skeptical of the Latin lead?
- How many of the Coroner’s clients will be arrested?
- Was the Coroner a real blacklister?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
|Season 4 Episodes|
|· Esteban · Mato · Miles McGrath · Gaia · The Lindquist Concern · The Thrushes · Dr. Adrian Shaw · Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion · Lipet's Seafood Company · The Forecaster · The Harem · Natalie Luca · Isabella Stone · The Architect · The Apothecary · Dembe Zuma · Requiem · Philomena · Dr. Bogdan Krilov · The Debt Collector · Mr. Kaplan · Mr. Kaplan: Conclusion ·|