|Lipet's Seafood Company|
|Season 4, Episode 9|
|Air date||January 5, 2017|
|Directed by||Don Thorin|
|Written by|| Lukas Reiter (Story)|
Dave Metzger (Story)
Dawn Denoon (Teleplay)
|Guest Stars|| Jeremy Shamos as James Maddox|
Deirdre Lovejoy as Cynthia Panabaker
Benito Martinez as Senator Diaz
Jonathan Avigdori as Ezra
“Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion”
An investigation into an international terrorist operating on American soil tests the allegiances of the Task Force. As Aram faces the consequences of his girlfriend hacking into the FBI computer systems, Red cashes in on a favor.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Blackthorne Kincaid was likely a reference to Blackwater.
- Elizabeth Keen
- Raymond Reddington
- Why did Red wait so long for obtaining a pardon?
- Will the pardon help? Many people have judged Keen guilty.
- Why did Red not have Diaz write the presidential pardon?
- How did Red evade the Secret Service?
- New Martyrs Brigade
- What will happen to Blackthorne Kincaid?
- Why did Blackthorne Kincaid sell the missile/rocket guidance system to the New Martyrs Brigade? Government contracts are more profitable than what terrorist organizations can afford.
- Samar Navabi
- Samar’s actions are similar to Worf’s in “Reunion”. Worf is told he must choose between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets.
- Why did Mossad not contact the United States government for help?
- Why did the Mossad team throw the grenade?
- How much damage have Levi Shur and Samar Navabi done to their careers?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
|Season 4 Episodes|
|· Esteban · Mato · Miles McGrath · Gaia · The Lindquist Concern · The Thrushes · Dr. Adrian Shaw · Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion · Lipet's Seafood Company · The Forecaster · The Harem · Natalie Luca · Isabella Stone · The Architect · The Apothecary · Dembe Zuma · Requiem · Philomena · Dr. Bogdan Krilov · The Debt Collector · [] · [] ·|