|Birth name||Lucy Brooks|
|aka||Jolene Parker, Julie|
|First Seen||"The Alchemist"|
|Last Seen||"The Judge"|
Lucy Brooks is a character on NBC's "The Blacklist".
She was introduced as a substitute teacher who has been hired to get emotionally close to Tom Keen.
Wujing gives Red her ViCAP numbers.
Before attending the baby shower at Liz and Tom Keen's house she reads a dossier on Tom. She interupts an argument between Liz and Tom to introduce herself as Jolene. When Liz has to leave early, she flirts with Tom and invites him to a photography exhibition the next evening. She also offers advice on relationships.
When Liz breaks their date, Tom attends the exhibition with her.
Just after Tom Keen has checked in early and alone at the teaching conference, she encounters him.
She reveals to Tom that his employers decided to test his loyalty.
- Was Brooks hired to get close to Elizabeth Keen or Tom Keen? While Liz is the obvious target, Tom has been under suspicion by Raymond Reddington.
- A: She was hired to get close to Tom because she and the adversary plans to use him to attack both Red and Liz.
- Why did Brooks disappear in the first place?
- Was Eric Trettel involved in her faked death?
- A: Very likely. Lucy took advantage of Trettel's ability to change criminals' appearances and fake their deaths with that of an innocent victim. The obituary written on her supposed death was to throw Red off her tracks as Lucy suspected that he was looking for her.
- Who hired Brooks?
- A: Possibly Red's adversary.
- B: Possibly Red in order to get in close with Tom and find out his true motives.