|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||16 March 2017|
|Directed by||John Terlesky|
|Written by|| Richard D'Ovidio|
"Operation Davenport" is the fourth episode of Season 1 of “The Blacklist: Redemption” and the fourth episode overall.
When ruthless terrorists escape from a secret black site prison in Manhattan, Tom (Ryan Eggold) and the Halycon team must lock down the city and find them before disaster strikes. Meanwhile, Scottie (Famke Janssen) uncovers clues about her late husband (Terry O'Quinn) that could expose Tom’s identity.
- Tom Keen
- Why did Tom remove his coat/jacket before opening the door for the police?
- Black site prison
- Why was a black site prison in the United States? They are usually located overseas so the government can deny involvement.
- Why were Tom and Nez wearing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement uniforms at the hospital?
- What story did Tom and Nez use at the hospital?
- Brian Mayhew
- The prison break could have failed. Mayhew's cells might have avoided damage. More guards might have arrived before the escape.
- Mayhew’s plan relied on weak reasoning. The evidence could have been rejected by Scottie and the CIA.
- How did Mayhew evade the security scans at the key ceremony?
- Why was Mayhew targeted?
- What did Tom and Matias do so that Pollack would stay silent?
- What will be the aftermath of the lockdown? It will add to the credibility of a government that is "above the law".