Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Raymond Reddington
- What is the reason for Red’s obsession with Elizabeth Keen and Agnes?
- Will Red take control of Iniko's mines?
- Fudo and Sakiya have limited mobility since they have day jobs with the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia.
- Chris Farnsworth
- Can Farnsworth escape? The FBI knows his identity.
- Farnsworth was worried about the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), but the elevator death would not have been declared an accident. Charnquist used a power saw on the cables.
- Why was Farnsworth worried about the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network? Beckner sent the money to the Panama account.
- Harold Cooper
- Dembe Zuma
- Dembe’s loyalty seems to be cracking. He told Liz that Red is losing contact with reality.
- Tom Keen
- How did Tom know the hooded person was the person who had left the diorama?
- Benjamin Allen Charnquist
- Why did Charnquist turn off the computers?
- Why did Charnquist not burn the entire apartment?
- Fiona Driscoll, Maggie Driscoll
- Will David Beckner be arrested?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
|Season 4 Episodes|
|· Esteban · Mato · Miles McGrath · Gaia · The Lindquist Concern · The Thrushes · Dr. Adrian Shaw · Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion · Lipet's Seafood Company · The Forecaster · The Harem · Natalie Luca · Isabella Stone · The Architect · The Apothecary · Dembe Zuma · Requiem · Philomena · Dr. Bogdan Krilov · The Debt Collector · Mr. Kaplan · Mr. Kaplan: Conclusion ·|