|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Air date||12 January 2017|
|Directed by||Edward Ornelas|
|Written by||Kim Newton|
|Guest Stars|| Kevin Kilner as Chris Farnsworth|
Brooke Liddell as Maggie Driscoll
Maggie Lacey as Fiona Driscoll
Brad Aldous as David Beckner
Jimmie Saito as Fudo
Sue Jean Kim as Sakiya
Michael Potts as Iniko
David Furr as Benjamin Allen Charnquist
“Lipet's Seafood Company”
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Raymond Reddington
- What is the reason for Red’s obsession with Elizabeth Keen and Agnes?
- Will Red take control of Iniko's mines?
- Fudo and Sakiya have limited mobility since they have day jobs with the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia.
- Chris Farnsworth
- Can Farnsworth escape? The FBI knows his identity.
- Farnsworth was worried about the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), but the elevator death would not have been declared an accident. Charnquist used a power saw on the cables.
- Why was Farnsworth worried about the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network? Beckner sent the money to the Panama account.
- Harold Cooper
- Dembe Zuma
- Dembe’s loyalty seems to be cracking. He told Liz that Red is losing contact with reality.
- Tom Keen
- How did Tom know the hooded person was the person who had left the diorama?
- Benjamin Allen Charnquist
- Why did Charnquist turn off the computers?
- Why did Charnquist not burn the entire apartment?
- Fiona Driscoll, Maggie Driscoll
- Will David Beckner be arrested?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
|Season 4 Episodes|
|· Esteban · Mato · Miles McGrath · Gaia · The Lindquist Concern · The Thrushes · Dr. Adrian Shaw · Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion · Lipet's Seafood Company · The Forecaster · The Harem · Natalie Luca · Isabella Stone · The Architect · The Apothecary · Dembe Zuma · Requiem · Philomena · Dr. Bogdan Krilov · The Debt Collector · Mr. Kaplan · Mr. Kaplan: Conclusion ·|