Liz must prove herself to the leader of an elite group of female thieves in order to infiltrate their organization as they prepare for their next heist. Meanwhile, Red contends with unexpected problems in his operations, and Tom channels his energy into fatherly duties.
Number on The BlacklistEdit
- Elizabeth Keen
- Why did Keen overreact at Red’s money laundering operation?
- Raymond Reddington
- Except for Keen, the Harem members seemed to be thrill seekers that lacked emotional stability. They all seemed addicted to alcohol and the thrill of the crime.
- The demand to kill an innocent person to prove their loyalty is similar to an episode from “Alias”.
- Why did Emma Knightly use the fake pregnancy?
- A: It gave her an excuse to bend over to take the car keys from the man's pocket.
- Why did Sasha Lau use a remote-controlled sniper rifle?
- Why did the Harem steal only from criminals?
- What did Liz steal from Margot Rochet's suitcase?
- A: The diamonds from the prior heist.
- What happened in Majorca with Craig Gaynier?
- Why was Sasha Lau unable to find a job?
- Why did Margot Rochet tell Tony Giannusa to burn down the Vegas Strip Club?
- A: She didn't like the place.
- Why were only 2 darts carried for the Hong Kong break-in?
- Will the Harem members turns state's evidence?
- Harold Cooper
- Why did Cooper not know that the United States Federal Witness Protection Program (WITSEC) list had been stolen?
- Will Tony Giannusa be arrested?
Slanders on the FBIEdit
|Season 4 Episodes|
|· Esteban · Mato · Miles McGrath · Gaia · The Lindquist Concern · The Thrushes · Dr. Adrian Shaw · Dr. Adrian Shaw: Conclusion · Lipet's Seafood Company · The Forecaster · The Harem · Natalie Luca · Isabella Stone · The Architect · The Apothecary · Dembe Zuma · Requiem · Philomena · Dr. Bogdan Krilov · The Debt Collector · Mr. Kaplan · Mr. Kaplan: Conclusion ·|