I don't think that we'll go gothic, as I don't see a gothic angle to The Blacklist.
If you disagree, please comment below, or if you agree say why.Read more >
Hi folks, who do you think is the mole?
- I think that the mole could be Meera Malik, as it was her contact that was the source for the false information. Red said that the Egyptians didn't speak to the person who was supposedly sponsoring the assassination because he was a Mubarak supporter, surely the CIA would have been aware of that, since the number of intercepts would have been severely reduced if not ended completely after the fall of Mubarak. Dragonfighter1 (talk) 08:40, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
- The informant must be someone who is either on the task force or is part of the restricted circle mention by Harold Cooper in "The Freelancer". Syalantillesfel (talk) 17:30, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
- There could be 2 or more double agents, the pers…
This discussion was originally posted on the "Wujing" page in the Slanders section. It has been moved here so it does not clutter up the main page, and to give it more prominence so more people can comment.
Please feel free to comment.
Why is Donald Ressler still with the team considering his distrust of Raymond Reddington? He was the agent responsible to researching Red, and he is so smug that he believes that he knows more than any other agent other than possibly Agent Keen.
- A: He is on the team for his skepticism and distrust to counter any gloryhounds that may hope to further their careers through association with Red.
- Q: Although a "devil's advocate" is needed for the team, Ressler's emotional bias presents the da…
I have created an adoption request for me to adopt this Wiki. An unofficial response has been to create a blog post to see what the other community members think, so please leave your comments below. Thanks Dragonfighter1 (talk) 15:13, October 5, 2013 (UTC)Read more >