|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||13 April 2017|
|Directed by||John Terlesky|
|Written by|| J.R. Orci (Story)|
Dan E. Fesman (Teleplay)
Glen Whitman (Teleplay)
Matt Bosack (Teleplay)
"Whitehall: Conclusion" is the eighth episode of Season 1 of “The Blacklist: Redemption” and the eighth episode overall.
In the explosive season finale, Scottie (Famke Janssen) and Howard (Terry O'Quinn) battle for control of Halcyon and the dangerous technology tied to Whitehall. Tom (Ryan Eggold) clashes with Mr. Solomon (Edi Gathegi) as he makes a fateful choice.
- Who is guilty? Both Howard and Susan have been deceptive.
- Matias Solomon
- Why did Solomon not abandon Susan Scott Hargrave immediately? He only abandoned her after the FBI appeared.
- Howard Hargrave
- Why did Howard need to fake his death?
- Why did Whitehall help Matias and Susan escape in the elevator/lift?
- Why did shooting the electrical box disable the building’s electrical system?